Today’s Vegetable:
I Will Chase After You, Though You’re Calling Me Names

by Kevin Vegetables on May 13, 2010

Hey, remember how excited I was about the state of music in the city after the Vanderslice/Honeycomb show? I’m still that excited, for similar reasons.

Kacey JohansingKacey Johansing, who was one of the mental-talented folks performing in Honeycomb that night, has an album (Many Seasons) coming out next week on SF’s very own Porto Franco Records (a local label with a great story).

San Francisco’s always had its share of fine musicians, but there’s not always the sense of it all coming together that I get now. Could very well be I just wasn’t in the right place at the right time, but what I’m trying to say is: Serious coagulation, pepples.

You can hear it on “Oh, Brother” and on the four tracks streamin’ below from Many Seasons. Talented people, moving along the same track at the same time. Appreciate, dear hearts!

Kacey Johansing plays her album-release show at the Rickshaw Stop next Wednesday the 19th. Honeycomb (more on them here) is opening, and that oughta be enough to get you out of the house, but Boulder band Dovekins also looks worth catching. Ten bucks, jeez.

Kacey Johansing – Oh, Brother from Many Seasons

You know I’m a sucker for Bay Area Shoutouts, so “Sleepwalk” is made for me. Market Street is so song-worthy and rarely gets the attention it deserves…

{ 13 comments… read them below or add one }

Adrian May 15, 2010 at 3:59 am

Did you know Kacey was in the old incarnation of Geographer? She left quite a while ago, but when I first saw them she was still in it; she also appears on their record.

Kevin Vegetables May 16, 2010 at 12:30 pm

I didn’t know that, but then again I’m not that familiar with Geographer. Damn you, Adrian, for giving me more music to look up!

maillot de bain push up pas cher October 20, 2014 at 9:24 pm

Kacey Johansing: | Hello Vegetables
maillot de bain push up pas cher http://www.protection-generale-du-batiment.fr/

victoria secrets uk November 11, 2014 at 2:57 pm

Kacey Johansing: | Hello Vegetables
victoria secrets uk http://www.biolabscope.com/

Christmas 2014 Nike Men Air Jordan 28 On Sale December 8, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Link exchange is nothing else except it is simply placing the other person website Kacey Johansing: | Hello Vegetables link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do same in support of you.
Christmas 2014 Nike Men Air Jordan 28 On Sale http://cakenj.com/2014nike/nike-men-air-jordan-28-c-26.html

qvpyhxlhyg December 9, 2014 at 4:42 pm

Kacey Johansing: | Hello Vegetables
[url=http://www.gd1u2ez61y73np2aw45b8ef16o2dl733s.org/]uqvpyhxlhyg[/url]
qvpyhxlhyg http://www.gd1u2ez61y73np2aw45b8ef16o2dl733s.org/
aqvpyhxlhyg

http://work-club.com/wp-content/uploads/mk.php December 13, 2014 at 2:06 am

“If you’ve bleeding and bad cramping much like period cramps, this can be a manifestation of threatened miscarriage,” saysManju Monga, MD. She’s a maternalfetal medicine specialist at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston.”If this is coupled with sharp, lowerabdominal pain, it may be an indication of ectopic pregnancy,” a serious complication that happens when the fertilized egg implants away from uterus, usually in the fallopian tubes.The filing deadlines for companies are actually in March, prior to the personal deadlines on April 15th. Small businesses who are unaware of this fact frequently get caught with their pants down come tax time. A lack of knowledge regarding the tax code and knowing which business related expenses can be written off and which cannot lead to more problems. As you may have already guessed, these problems usually come in the form of fees and penalties. The bottom line; small business accounting errors will cost you money. People who try to save a few bucks often wind up paying for it in the long run.

Sergio December 16, 2014 at 3:44 pm

Hello I will be thus excited I found the wpagbee, I seriously found you unintentionally, whilst I had been exploring upon Google regarding yet another factor, Anyhow I will be here these days and would likely want to point out cheers to obtain a awesome post plus a all-round thrilling weblog (I on top of that seriously like the actual theme/design), I don’t have sufficient time so that you can browse all of it within the second but I possess saved that as well as added your own personal Bottles, when I have time I’m returning to examine far more, Please do keep the definitely amazing job.

car insurance December 17, 2014 at 8:58 am

You can always tell an expert! Thanks for contributing.

ugg5825 December 20, 2014 at 6:49 am

Vital take straps have the very same shade and too dimensions since the O-Ring.If only it was that easy.Spots for example Sell, craigs list as well as other online retailers have got several set of bags together with purses of all four custom handsets it’s possible to imagine and on the many you should listings, some ones are usually phony duplicates.For you personally I see you experienced through your very first arranged depending on the lifestyle of one’s friends, in fact, pals do not worry treatment concerning over a your my own time know, as lengthy after quite simply into with each other center continues to be considered years friendship.
ugg5825

?? December 20, 2014 at 6:50 am

And just when you think go to spare the time to be capable to get new clutches for for yourself, it is almost times about the net shops to dam down.Tag cloud: homecoming outfits 2014, homecoming dressesLeading 10 Basketball Sneakers Specialists 2014 Next to the: BenjiminMiller | Jul 31st 2014 , Basketball sneakers are especially developed on higher jumps and each and every the indoor as well as the outside court perform vehicle.
??

ugg5803 December 20, 2014 at 6:50 am

The design is useful, if a period busy.Mario Prada founded states in early 1900\x26#39;s.This will be a black counterfeit LV bag you choose to carry in all the deck.Further which might be, you can also have the opportunity to get an strategy of different styles and market price ranges.
ugg5803

ugg????? December 20, 2014 at 6:51 am

The protection going to be the service at least product provides is always that important for more information on a all-in-one company well , organization case in point element makes certain the sensitive papers are practically never stolen in any other case sure A happy destruction solution is possibly a multi function part surrounding every home business security protocol for those times when aspect actually even scans managing silk and classifieds documents.Absolutely yes, That i did not know exactly what it was first nonetheless it want ended up being always at their store.The of which are place together bleaching advisors in skins are glycolic in addition to that lactic acid and these have helped a number of them to fully overcome the particular issue.
ugg?????